So I think I may have calmed down just a little bit since the last journal, as my mind was going into overdrive regarding ideas that I think would've been a bit much. While I don't think it would be a really offensive story, SOULmates may be a little awkward, especially in terms of a particular revelation in the story. The climax would be almost as awkward too.
So for now I'm going to put the thought aside. I know not when (or if) I will resume any major progress on the idea, but I've shifted my attention on other things.
It tends to do that a lot, I notice.
Related to that note, I feel like I haven't been able to provide much for people to look at in recent months. Life changes are partly to blame, but I still feel like something needs to be said about my output frequency. So much stuff develops in my mind but it never manages to make its way to physical manifestation (or something like it). With that, I feel like I should try to set some goals to accomplish before this new year ends. So I shall make a list of things I want to get finished before 2017, separated by "worlds" and ordered by high priority first on each...The Utopian Legend
- Finalize designs for Ken Tucker and Kelly Britannia.
- Finalize an updated design for Kazuya.
- Continue and hopefully finish plot summary for Part 1.
The Last Soldier
- Finalize the design and colors for Mr. Donovan.
- Create and finalize a design for Coach Guthrum.
- Finalize a design for "Gekizou."
- Update the designs of Malcolm's family.
- Finalize designs for "Choram" and "Teusen" (Byra), and "Svenka" (Arvena).
- Chronicle the knowledge of "Orichalcum."
- Examine concepts for characters from planet Lir.
- UNDERTALE: Finish comics "Prove Yourself" and "Asgore" (in that order).
- Design: Finalize design of "The HexKeys" group logo.
- Pokémon: Probably make something for the 20th Anniversary. (Idea not yet determined.)
- YouTube: Make another video of some kind.
- Flash: Make another animation of some kind?
- Commissions: Still pondering details; "Malamite Liberty" remains a concept for this.
I have no idea how many of these bullet points I will actually finish, though my definite goal is to accomplish AT LEAST FIVE of these before the year's end. Again, the bullet points at the top of each list are the highest priority ones, so I want to finish them ASAP.
My apologies to those that frequently check my gallery. I will try to provide some worthy content this year, somehow.-- Malamite Ltd.
PS: It seems my UNDERTALE content continues to get visits since I made them. Anyone found that secret panel in "The Call" yet?